Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Vitamin D Deficiency Linked To Alzheimer's Disease And Vascular Dementia


So I thought that this was very interesting. I have always been taught to eat as much nutricious stuff when I was growing up. I read this article about how Alzheimer's Disease and Vascular Dementia are actually diagnosed to people who have low Vitamin D levels in their body. I think that this is a very important factor that everybody of all ages should consider listening. I advise you to get as much Vitamin D in your body, not just that, but Vitamin C,A, etc! It's all good for you and you know our bodies need it. If you don't believe me click the original article to read about it. here's what they had to say: "To date, the evidence includes observational studies supporting a beneficial role of vitamin D in reducing the risk of diseases linked to dementia such as vascular and metabolic diseases, as well as an understanding of the role of vitamin D in reducing the risk of several mechanisms that lead to dementia."

Original Article
Category: Vitamin > Vitamin D
Featured Product from Bayho: Cal/Mag/Zinc with Vitamin D

No comments: