Monday, May 11, 2009

Exercising Reduces Falls

I guess you could say that this is right. I mean it makes sense to me. My grandpa is in a convalscent home right now, and he is known for high risk falls. I just don't to think about it. It literally breaks my heart to see how he's getting weak. But I've been reading about how exercising reduces falls. WRONG, well in my grandpa's case that is. My grandpa was very active before he started getting weak. It's just the fact that when my grandmother died, he stopped doing the things he used to do, like build things with his own two hands. He would walk around a lot, now he stays in bed almost all day. Probably 23 hours of a 24 hour a day. It's that sad. I will always believe that he's my superman. (=
If you guys want to read more about it click "original article" at the bottom! It's from my favorite website www.sciencedaily.com Here's there summary on the article "Exercise programmes are an effective option for preventing falls among older people living in the community. There is less evidence at present for the effectiveness of other interventions, such as home safety improvements and vitamin D supplements, according to Cochrane Researchers who carried out a systematic review of the available evidence."

Original Article
Category: Herb > Aloe Vera
Featured Product from Bayho: Aloe-Ace 4 oz or 116 ml

No comments: