Monday, May 18, 2009

Cigarette Smoke Can Prevent Allergies


I just can't believe this. I am very much an Anti-smoker, and I would never smoke cigarettes to prevent my allergies. This article I found from ScienceDaily.com is about this. And it very much shocked me, but I still can't believe that this sort of thing is possible. I thought that cigarette smoking can kill you. it can. I wouldn't risk my life for curing my allergies. That's ridiculous. Sciencedaily.com says, "A study of mouse mast cells shows that cigarette smoke can prevent allergies by decreasing the reaction of immune cells to allergens." Well in my opinion, that's the mouse. And we'll see how long that poor little mouse lives before the smoke kills its lungs.

Original Article
Category: Health Concern > Relax & Sleep
Featured Product from Bayho: Sleep Formula 60 vcap

No comments: