Monday, March 16, 2009

Good ideas for Stress Relief


this entire might be very close to my last one but there seems to be alot of stress going around these days. I dont know about you but ive been pretty stressed out over almost everything. sometimes when im too stressed out or im so mad i dont know any other way to express my emotions but is to cry. which to me is fine.. a good cry ever now and then is a good thing. i was just wondering.. who else expresses themeslf this way?? cause i know i always hold things in and i dont share anything with anymore .. but once i do.. i feel like im being weak. dont ask me why but rthats just how i feel.. like im being weak and im putting my problems on someone else so that they can feel sorry for me. and thats not true at all i hate having the sympthany card. i dont want people to look at me and think.. ohh she cried last time so shes super sensative. im pretty sure thats just in my head and people arent really going to say that but i dont like showing that im weak. haha sounds dumb but its the truth.

so anyways i was reading this thin on msn. and it said.. that stress can add some body fat!! i was soo shocked ! sometiressing out ebcause of what ime ating.. so greeaatt if i already didnt have another thing to worry about. but yeah i just wanna to be more of a stressed free person so im trying my hardest to figure out ways to do that. i have so much stuff on my mind that sometimes even at night i find it so hard to sleep and i got to sleep at like 3 or 4 in the morning because im just thinking thinking thinking. nottt goodd.
soo for those out there that have the same problem i do please send me some comment on what works for you.. iknow when i go out and hangout with friend.. who dont really know whats going on i feel so much better because its not on my mind... all the time like it is if im at home.




original post.
bayho.com
bayho/stress
picture.

No comments: