Monday, March 2, 2009

ahhhh!


I'm going to try and keep this as health related as possible.. the last two weeks have pretty much been like a roller coaster for me.. ups and downs.. sharp turns..etc. well i started to think how can someone feel soo sad yet be happy at the same time???

let me explain because I'm sure that doesn't make sense.. well the last two weeks have been filled with emotions for me.. my best friend was hospitalized and i was extremely worried, stressed out and scared and wanted her to come home ASAP! but around that time i started to date this new guy and everything was going so well.. (or so i thought). For the week my friend was in the hospital i hung out with my new friend the entire week and i had so much fun when i was with him .. yet i felt so terrible and sad for my friend.. i had MIXED EMOTIONS!!

I'm normally a stressed person anyways.. i stress out all the time which i know isn't good for me but i cant help it. so if you know me you can only imagine how i was during these past weeks. stress is something that most people don't really take all that seriously. i mean I'm not saying they just totally ignore it but stressing out isn't something we all try to control all that much.and we definitely don't realized what the consequences are until its too late.

the thing about me is that i stress out .. yet i keep it all in ( which Ive been told is worst) like i don't talk about whats making me mad or sad i just keep it inside and act like nothing is wrong, but if we know one thing is that everyone has there breaking point.. this past week i almost reached mine.

then i started to think .. Mann when I'm older( cause I'm 19 right now) I'm going to have some serious blood pressue issues. so i came up with a plan i can hopefully stick too.. instead of keeping everything inside like i have been i figured i can confided in someone that i absolutely trust and talk to them.. i know I'm not going to spill my guts or anything but i think if i can have someone that can relate to what I'm saying instead of me trying to figure and deal with everything on my own i can have a causal conversation and attempt to relate to something that one of my friends is also going through or has been through.. because lets face it no matter how different everyone is, all the problems are pretty much the same.

so instead of me trying to take everything on at one time i figured if i need help i can ask.( when i say help i mean as in someone too talk too > im pretty sure i can do this this.. well at least for the few couple times.. but if i can continue to do it i think in the long run it will all pay off.

original post.
BAYHO catagories/relax & sleep products.
BAYHO/vitamins/ Blood pressure.
picture.

No comments: